To apply to train to teach with The Coventry SCITT, you must apply through the UCAS website. Click on this link to start the application process (https://www.ucas.com/ucas/teacher-training/apply-and-track)
The applications window will open in October 2017 for a September 2018 start.
The interview process
You will be given at least one week’s notice if you are invited to interview. The interview day will consist of:
- A guided tour of the school where you are likely to be placed.
- Meet the pupils in the school.
- Teach a 20 minute lesson to a small group of pupils.
- Take part in a 30 minute interview with the SCITT Director and representatives from the placement school.
- If applicable, complete an equivalency test.